Saturday, September 01, 2007

ila liqaaa..............My love, My Mocho Mocho Syamil


My Mocho mocho Syamil & Aiman Hakimi (my first grandson)

The apple of of mama's eyes,

Remember this...

Jangan kamu mengatakan 'Selamat Tinggal',
Bahkan katakan 'Jumpa lagi', ilal liqa',
sekiranya bukan didunia, maka di syurga Tuhan yang mempunyai
Arash dilangit
– Kata-kata hukama'

So now you are in Cairo, Egypt.Safely tuck in the land of Al Anbiya'
You are still here for me. Even though you are thousands miles away. I hear your voice in the wind. Your ranting, humorous jokes joyously ring into my ears. I see your eyes in my other children's. I feel your love with each beat of my heart.

Did you know that you're our hero, And everything I would you like to be?
You can fly higher than an eagle, like I am the wind beneath your wings...
It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
(YOU ARE THE SIXTH IN THE FAMILY)
But I have it here in my heart.
I want you to know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be kinda of a vacuum without you...
I look to you with hope and pride;
I see your future brightly.
Your deep concerns and aspirations
I will not take lightly.

The future is a mystery
That everyone explores.
I'll share your possibilities,
Embrace your distant shores.

I'll answer you when questions stir,
Encourage you, implore you.
But life's a challenge shaped by dreams,
A gift I can't live for you.

So live it well; respect it fully;
Play your spirit out.
See and then discover
All the best that life's about.

Remember that you are not alone--
My love is always there.
The challenge that defines your life
My heart will gladly share.

You're on a voyage into new unexplored space,
A trip to somewhere new.

YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS SEE ME THERE,
BUT I"LL BE THERE WITH YOU.
MY DOA, MY HOPE, MY DREAM AND MY LOVE WILL NEVER EVER
GO AWAY.....ALL ARE INSIDE YOU....

1 comment:

a passerby said...

uhuhu sedih + sgt bes poem ini.. bakal ku copy + paste kat blog ku. tau ma? hehe