Thursday, August 30, 2007

Your departure ...its a temporary


Oh, I know it sounds so dramatic, but yesterday was indeed my first day apart from my son-and his from me. Apparently we both did better than I thought we would, but it wasn't easy. I suspect that it will never be easy to separate.




The separation after the departure is 'sort' of nothing after all.
Was it really that bad? uhuhmmmm.....
You have only slipped away into the next door's neighbour.
Whatever we were to each other, we still are.


I'm still your mama,
Sms me in the same easy way you always have.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Vice versa, I keep thinking of you, missing you,
and definitely pray for you

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it always was.
There is absolute continuity.

Why should I be out of your mind
Because I am out of your sight?
I am but waiting for you,
for a target to be shared,
for the success to be celebrated,
for the ultimate aim to be accepted by Allah Al mighty
that always to be remembered 'the quotation' of MARDHATILLAH'
Somewhere very near, Just around the corner.
Kullu Aatin Qaribun - 'Arab Quot'
Setiap yang akan datang itu adalah DEKAT
All is well.Nothing is past.Nothing has been lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before..
Only better.


Infinitely happier. We will be one,Together,
Forever.InsyaALlah

No comments: